Special Order. Usually ships in 7-10 days.
The EBS OctaBass analog octave divider creates a single note one octave below the pitch of the played note. The fast tracking allows rapid playing techniques to be accurately reproduced while also recognizing two or three-note chords with the OctaBass triggering on only the lowest note.
EBS OctaBass Features:
- Normal: Controls the mix volume for the original "bypassed" sound, from 0% (off) to 100% (max).
- Octave: Sets the amount for the octave divided signal, from 0% (off) to 100% (max).
- High: This position gives the most synthesized sound character, useful for rapidly changing tonal character. Performs very well on guitar, piccolo bass and other instruments.
- Mid: The classic octave divider by EBS. Simply the standard to which all others are compared. For 4, 5, and 6-string basses.
- Low: This position adds extra smooth sub-bass to your sound. this position is suitable when you wish to add those extra low harmonics without altering your basic sound character.
- Indicator LED: Indicates when the pedal is active.
- Foot Switch: Switches the pedal on or off.
EBS OctaBass Specifications:
- Nominal Input Level: -8 dBv
- Input Impedance: 700 kohms
- Dry Bandwidth: +0 / -2 dB 20 - 20k Hz
- Dry Level: min / max -infinity / 0 dB
- Dry Noise Level: -96 dBv
- Octaver Bandwidth: +0 / -3 dB 10 - 110 Hz
- Octaver Level Gain: min / max -infinity / 12 dB min
- Octaver Filter Slope: 18 dB/oct. Low pass
- Low Pass Triggering Threshold: -70 dBv @200 Hz
- Dimensions: 2.8" L x 4.5" W x 1.4” H (70 x 115 x 35 mm)
- Weight: 0.88 lb (400g)
- Bypass: True Bypass
- Power Requirements: 9-12 V DC Regulated, 30 mA max