Special Order. Usually ships in 7-10 days.
The EBS OctaBass analog octave divider creates a single note one octave below the pitch of the played note, adding a new dimension to your sound.
The 2008 edition uses true bypass techniques and triggers better and faster than ever! The pedal also recognizes two or three-note chords and trigger the lowest note. Control the level of the original tone and mix in the octave effect. Choose between High, Mid or Low Range.
- Triple Mode Octave Divider
- High, Mid and Low Ranges
- Controls for Normal and Octave volume
- True Bypass
- Nominal Input Level: -8 dBv
- Input Impedance: 700 kohms
- Dry Bandwidth: +0 / -2 dB 20 - 20k Hz
- Dry Level: Min / max -oo / 0 dB
- Dry Noise Level: -96 dBv
- Octaver Bandwidth: +0 / -3 dB 10 - 110 Hz
- Octaver Level Gain: Min / max -oo / 12 dB min
- Octaver Filter Slope: 18 dB/oct. Low pass
- Low Pass Triggering Threshold: -70 dBv @200 Hz
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.8 x 4.5 x 1.4” (70 x 115 x 35 mm)
- Weight: 480g (1.07 lb.)
- Bypass: True Bypass
- Power Requirements: 9 V DC Regulated, 10 mA max