Special Order. Usually ships in 7-10 days.
A pocket sized low-noise, low distortion analog preamp with USB output, which can accept mic. or line level inputs by means of a three position gain switch, and can even power 48 volt phantom mics by converting and filtering USB 5VDC power. It is an ideal tool to allow easy direct recording of professional audio to PCs and Macs by way of USB interface. It features a 16 bit Delta Sigma A/D converter with a sampling of 44.1 and 48.1. The input is female 3 pin XLR and the output is a USB connector.
- Studio quality USB Microphone Preamp
- Supplies 48V Phantom Power for condenser microphones
- Plug and record with your favorite software
- No special drivers required
- Fully balanced low noise analog front end
- Analog gain control
- Compact travel size 0.85" OD x 5.75" Long
- Heavy duty diecast metal construction
- Free MXL USB Recorder Software for instant 2 Track recording