Special Order. Usually ships in 7-10 days.
The Yamaha AG03 is a 3-channel mixer with onboard DSP and USB audio interface that is designed for podcast and gaming applications.
Ready to Share Your Voice with the World?
Transform your Mac/Windows PC or even your iPad into a virtual radio station and spread your message to the world. With a surprisingly easy setup process, the AG03 lets you produce online content with high-resolution sound, either for real-time broadcast over digital streaming platforms such as USTREAM or YOUTUBE LIVE, or producing on-demand podcasts and videos. Your AG03 will elevate your production value considerable with background music, sound effects, and a level of sound quality that can't be matched with a conventional computer/headset configuration.
Loopback Function for Internet Live Streaming
The Loopback function enables live broadcasting of all the microphones, instruments and other audio sources along with background music from your Mac/Windows PC or iPad.
D-PRE Studio Quality Mic Preamp
The AG03 features the same premium mic preamps developed by Yamah for high-end recording consoles, capturing the most detailed nuances of your vocal or instrumental performance
24-Bit/192 kHz High Resolution Playback and Recording
AG03’s high-quality design enables 24-Bit/192 kHz sound that can reproduce even the most subtle nuances of your original recordings. If you use ASIO compatible playback software, you can even bypass the internal Kernal mixer and reproduce the original sound faithfully. AG03's 24-bit/192 kHz sound quality is ideal for capturing the purest reproduction of your analog recordings when archiving your treasured collection.
The AG03 comes equipped with a headset input as well as an input featuring phantom power, giving you the option to use conventional computer headset, or a professional condenser mic.
Class Compliant Mode for iPad Connection
The AG03 is compatible with Apple's second generation iPad or later, allowing you to create high quality recording and playback using an iOS compatible music app such as Cubasis.
1-Touch DSP Offers Professional Sound with Single Touch
The AG03 features 1-Touch DSP that utilizes Yamaha's state-of-the-art signal processing technology. 1-Touch COMP/EQ can add clarity and focus to your sound with the simple click of a button. Just like an authentic radio broadcast, you can add reverb with the 1-Touch EFFECT or sound effects from an external device at will.
AG DSP Controller Allows Additional Control of DSP Settings
With the multi-platform AG DSP Controller software app, you can access and edit the compressor, EQ, high-pass filter, reverb, and amp simulator parameters of your 1-Touch DSP. EASY mode gives you precise, intuitive control, while EXPERT mode allows you more detailed adjustment of your parameters.
USB Bus Powered or Mobile Battery
USB bus power allows you to operate your AG03 without an external power source keeping your required space to a minimum. AG03 can also be driven by a mobile battery for use with an iPad providing audio interface solution.
Yamaha AG03 Features:
- Multipurpose 3-channel mixer with USB audio interface
- Flexible LOOPBACK feature - perfect for live recording or webcasting
- High resolution (24-bit192kHz) 2-track audio recording and playback
- "D-PRE" studio quality mic preamps with high gain and low noise
- Easy control and pro sound with 1-TOUCH COMP/EQ, EFFECT processing
- +48V phantom power on CH1 input for condenser mics and Dl boxes
- Hi-Z input for guitars on CH2
- iPad (2 or later) connectivity via Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (requires external USB power supply)
- USB bus powered for Mac/Windows PCs
- Rugged metal chassis
- Includes Cubase Al downloadable version
Yamaha AG03 Specifications:
- Frequency Response (Mic Input to Monitor Out via USB IN/OUT): 20 Hz - 48 kHz @ Fs = 192 kHz (+0.5dB/-1.5dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD+N, Input to Monitor Out): 0.05% @ 0dBu (20 Hz - 20 kHz), Gain Knob: Min; 0.01% @ +4dBu (1 kHz), Gain Knob: Min
- Hum & Noise (20 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Equivalent Input Noise: -128dBu (mono input channel, Rs: 150 Ohms, Gain Knob: Max)
- Residual Output Noise: -103dBu (Monitor Out, Monitor Knob: Min)
- Crosstalk (1 kHz): -80dB
- Input Channels:
- Mono (Mic/Line): 1 including Headset Mic (Plug-in power)(CH1 Mic and Headset Mic cannot be used simultaneously)
- Stereo (Line)/Mono (Guitar): 1
- USB In: 1
- Aux In: 1
- Output Channels:
- Monitor Out: 2, Phones, including Headset Phones (Phones and Headset Phones cannot be used simultaneously)
- Bus: Stereo, 1
- Input Channel Function (CH1):
- Pad: 26dB
- DSP: COMP/EQ, EFFECT (SPX Reverb)
- Peak LED: LED turns on when the signal reaches 3dB below clipping level
- Level Meter, USB Output Level: 2x2 point LED meter (Peak, SIG)
- USB Audio, 2-In/2-Out: USB Audio Class 2.0 compliant, Sampling frequency: Max 192 kHz, Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Phantom Power Voltage: +48 V
- Foot SW: EFFECT Mute on/off
- Power Requirements: DC 5 V, 500 mA
- Power Consumption: Max. 2.5 W
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 5.1" x 2.5" x 8.0" (129mm x63mm x 202mm)
- Net Weight: 1.8 lbs (0.8 kg)
- Included Accessory: USB Cable (1.5 m), Cubase AI Download Information, Owner's manual, Technical Specifications
- Optional Accessory: FC5 Foot Switch; BMS-10A Mic Stand Adapter
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +40°C