ZED-6 has been created for musicians, singer / songwriters and venues seeking Allen & Heath’s renowned build and audio quality in a compact, portable format. Whether it’s bouncing ideas around at home, performing live or recording tracks to share on YouTube and Soundcloud, ZED-6 is a versatile companion for every step of the creative journey. Featuring the new GSPre boutique preamp design, developed from the revered GS-R24 studio recording console, the ZED boasts exceptionally low noise and massive headroom, with a signature analogue warmth and depth. Guitarists will be pleased to know that ZED-6 comes with a pair of Guitar DI high impedance inputs, allowing guitars to be plugged straight into the mixer without the hassle and expense of carrying separate DI boxes.
Exceptional Audio Quality:ZED-6 features an exceptional new preamp design, created by analogue guru, Mike Griffin and developed from his highly acclaimed GS-R24 studio recording console. Known as GSPre, the preamps deliver exceptionally low noise and massive headroom, and the warmth and depth that Allen & Heath’s analogue range is famous for. For tonal shaping, the precise MusiQ EQ controls have been carefully calibrated for responsiveness and precision, making it easy to shape and enhance each musical source.
Road Tough: All ZED mixers are designed and built to Allen & Heath’s legendary touring grade standards to ensure a long life in the toughest environments. All channels are on individual, vertical circuit boards and all rotary controls are secured to the front panel with a steel nut to guard against impact damage.
Made for Guitars: ZED-6 comes with two Guitar DI high impedance jack inputs, allowing guitars to be plugged straight into the mixer without the need for DI boxes. That’s one less piece of gear to buy, carry and set up.
Allen & Heath ZED-6 Features:
- 2 Mic / Line Inputs with separate XLR and TRS jacksockets
- 2 Stereo Inputs with TRS jack sockets
- 2 Guitar DI high impedance inputs, eliminating theneed for DI boxes
- Lo-cut filter for cleaning up unwanted low frequencynoise
- 2 band EQ for easy creative and corrective tonalshaping
- 60mm smooth travel fader on main mix
- XLR main outputs
- Flexible signal monitoring
- 8 LED signal metering
- 48V Phantom Power for condenser mics
- Robust internal power supply
Allen & Heath ZED-6 Specifications:
- Channels: 8
- Mic Preamps: 2 x XLR
- Line: 2 x TRS (CH 1-2); 4 x TRS (CH 3-4 ST)
- Outputs (Main): 2 x XLR (Main)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Phantom Power: 2
- EQ Bands:
- 2-band (CH 1-2)
- 2-band (CH 3-4 ST)
- Busses/Groups: Stereo Bus
- Rack-mountable: No
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 3.5" x 9.8" x 9.3"
- Weight: 2.8 lbs.