The Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO is a closed dynamic headphone of exceptional quality suitable for the most demanding professional and audiophile applications. The long term comfort and accurate performance make the DT 770 PRO the perfect monitoring headphone for recording studios, post production or broadcasting situations.
The low mass coil and diaphragm assembly produce a transient performance equalled only by electrostatic earphones, and in combination with a carefully tailored frequency response offer a natural and balanced sound.
Soft earpads and adjustable, sliding, earpieces together with a single sided connecting cable ensure listening comfort during extended periods of use.
The DT 770 PRO features 250 ohm drivers and a gold plated 3.5mm stereo jack with 1/4" adapter, and is therefore suitable for use with almost all headphone amplifiers.
Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 250 Features:
- Closed, diffuse-field systems
- "Bass reflex" technology for improved bass response
- Clinically high and mid-range reproduction
- Rugged headband construction
- Single-sided cable
Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 250 Specifications:
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Operating Principle: Closed
- Nominal Frequency Response: 5 Hz -35 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 250 ohms
- Nominal SPL: 95 dB
- Nominal T.H.D.: <0.2%
- Power Handling Capacity: 100 mW
- Sound Coupling to Ear: Circumaural
- Ambient Noise Isolation: approx. 18 dB(A)
- Nominal Headband Pressure: 3.5 N
- Weight (without cable): 270 g
- Length and Type Of Cable: 3m, Coiled Cable
- Connection: Gold-plated stereo jack plug (3.5mm) and 1/4" adapter (6.35mm)