The Bose L1 Model II System Double Bass Package is a portable amplification systems that is recommended for use as a bass guitar amplifier, as well as for kick drums and DJs. It delivers wide horizontal sound coverage and a smooth tonal balance across the stage and throughout the room. Like its predecessor, the Bose L1 system, the Model II sound system is an all-in-one solution that replaces conventional monitors, mixers and PA speakers.
The L1 Model II System's Cylindrical Radiator loudspeaker produces wide, uniform sound coverage of nearly 180 degrees - onstage and throughout an audience of up to several hundred - with little dropoff in volume and tone. The Model II system also features Articulated Array speaker technology for better tonal balance. The loudspeaker's 24 vertically mounted drivers are precisely angled to create clearer highs and more consistent tone in the room. Even people off to the sides of these stage speakers enjoy well-balanced, detailed sound.
B1 bass modules are considerably lighter and smaller than conventional bass bins required for the same performance. Power up to two bass modules on a single power stand. Add two more bass modules to the system with an optional PackLite extended bass package (sold separately).
Four retractable legs on the power stand allow for easy setup and breakdown. The power stand also has a simplified control section; the single line-level input can be used with instruments, mics, mixers, laptops, MP3 players or DVD systems.
Add the optional T1 ToneMatch audio engine (sold separately) to quickly expand the system and fine-tune your sound with powerful, proprietary tone-shaping tools. The compact, four-channel engine provides fingertip control of Bose's largest library of ToneMatch presets. Just touch a button to make hundreds of precise refinements to the sound of instruments and microphones. The engine also features a complete suite of studio-class reverbs, additional effects and dynamics processing. It connects to the L1 Model II system via a single digital cable for quick, streamlined setup.
Bose L1 Model II Double Bass Package Includes:
- L1 Model II power stand and cord
- L1 Model II Cylindrical Radiator loudspeaker (top and bottom)
- 2 B1 bass modules and cables
- Power stand carrying bag
- Loudspeaker carrying bags
- 2 Bass module slip covers
Bose L1 Model II Double Bass Package Features:
- Recommended for most instruments, vocalists and public speakers
- Single-input power stand with retractable legs
- The loudspeaker's two-piece, interlocking design makes for quick and easy setup, breakdown and transport.
- Integrated power amplifiers in the power stand provide clean, precise amplification for L1 Model II system with up to two B1 bass modules.
- ToneMatch port on power stand for digital audio and power connection to ToneMatch audio engine
- Analog input, trim control and signal/clip LED for line-level analog input via 1/4" TRS phone cable. Can be used for instruments or other audio sources like DJ mixers, MP3 players, computers or DVD systems.
- Bass module out for amplified bass output signal to one or two B1 bass modules. L1 system automatically adjusts equalization appropriately when bass modules are connected.
- Bass line out delivers post-DSP bass signal output. Accepts 1/4" TRS phone cable. Use to connect powered subwoofer, additional amplification system or Bose PackLite amplifier with up to two additional bass modules.
- Retractable legs provide stability for streamlined L1 Model II power stand and loudspeaker. Four retractable legs fold out of power stand simultaneously for quick setup and compact transport.
- B1 Bass Module:
- Compact, lightweight enclosure is easy to transport, set up and breakdown. Small footprint takes up considerably less space than traditional bass cabs required for the same performance. Interlocking feet let you securely stack up to four modules together on their sides.
- Highly efficient speaker design features two 5.25", high-output, high-excursion drivers that produce deep, strong bass from a small enclosure.When connected to power stand, active equalization circuitry automatically adjusts bass signal appropriately.