Breedlove's Premier Concert Rosewood is ideal for an array of playing styles and is a favorite among fingerstylists due to wider nut width and slim neck profile. Rosewood provides depth and power in the lower registers while Sitka offers sparkly highs. The Breedlove Bridge Truss reduces string tension for easier playability, better sustain, and balance across the tonal spectrum.
Breedlove Premier Concert Rosewood Features:
- Body Shape: The Breedlove Concert is the original Breedlove shape. Designed for the fingerstylist to be well-balanced, compact, and comfortable, it generates an articulate range of tone with an ample low end.
- Top Wood: The Sitka spruce is strong, light, and produces focused tone for warm sound.
- Graduated Top: Graduated tops are slightly thicker on the treble side, balancing higher energy treble frequencies with lower energy bass frequencies traveling through the thinner bass side.
- Back and Side Woods: The Indian rosewood makes for well-balanced lows, mids, and highs for a natural feel.
- Breedlove Neck: A slimmer neck profile enables comfortable play, even with smaller hands. The adjustable play action and neck angle make for ideal playability.
- Breedlove Bridge Truss: The Breedlove Bridge Truss reduces tension on the soundboard of the guitar so the top wood is able to vibrate more freely and produce better sustain, balance, and clarity. The BBT also allows for a thinner graduated top, thereby allowing Breedlove craftsmen to bring out optimal sound from the top wood without sacrificing structural stability.
Breedlove Premier Concert Rosewood Specifications:
- Body Type: Concert
- Neck Wood: Honduran mahogany
- Solid Wood Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Solid Wood Back & Sides: Solid East Indian rosewood
- Top Finish: Gloss with aged toner
- Fretboard: Ebony
- # Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Tuners Hardware: Breedlove, nickel
- Lower Bout Width: 15"
- Waist Width: 9"
- Upper Bout Width: 11 1/4"
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Depth: 3.75"
- String Gauge: D'Addario EXP 16
- Pickup: LR Baggs EAS VTC
- Bridge: Delta bridge, African ebony
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Inlay: Premier dots