CUJO takes just a few minutes to start. Plug the CUJO device into your router and follow step-by-step guide on your CUJO app.
CUJO works with the following network setups:
- WiFi router
- Modem and router as separate devices
- Modem and router as one device
- Wireless extender or access point in addition to your router
CUJO analyzes your local network traffic data locally and in real time. It then sends statistics on that data to the cloud for further analysis. For your privacy as well as performance reasons, we don’t send the contents of those packets to the cloud. If a threat or suspicious activity is detected, CUJO will tell the cloud what it has blocked so you can receive a notification on your mobile app to confirm it.
Through CUJO’s mobile app you can…
- Control and monitor all devices on your network
- Receive instant threat notifications
- Control Internet access for select devices.
In addition, you can manually override any blocks automated by CUJO so you’re in full control all the time.