Special Order. Usually ships in 7-10 days.
The Leviton NSI MC 7008 [model N7008-D00], part of the MC 7000 Series of lighting consoles, is simple and flexible with (3) operating modes. It provides standard 2-scene preset operation, single scene wide mode for double channel capacity, and memory scene operation mode.
The MC 7000 Series is particularly well-suited to small theaters and stage performances. These products are so easy to program and operate, the instructions are silk-screened on the back of the unit.
NSI MC 7008 [N7008-D00] Typical Applications:
- Small Theater
- Houses of Worship
Leviton NSI MC 7008 [N7008-D00] Features:
- NSI DMX installed
- 8 x 8 individual control channels in two scene mode
- 2 manual presets
- 16 individual control channels and 8 flash memory scenes in wide mode
- 8 individual control channels and 8 user programmable memory scenes inmemory mode
- Two user-programmable 32-step chase patterns
- Tap sync button allows chase rate to be adjusted "on the fly"
- Dual split dipless cross faders allow even fades from scene to scene
- Channel bump buttons can be used to raise an individual control channel level to full or in wide mode can act as a flash memory scene
- Master level slider used to proportionally vary the intensity of the console's current output levels
- Blackout button
- DMX512 protocol kit
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 10.5" x 8.6" x 2.5" (26.7cm x 21.8cmx6.4cm)
- Shipping Weight: 7 lbs. (3.2 kg)
Leviton NSI MC 7008 [N7008-D00] Specifications:
- NSI 128 channel Micro-Plex (3-pin XLR male and female)
- DMX512 digital control (5-pin XLR female)
- Auxiliary power connector +15VDC