The Nord Stage 3 is the fifth generation in the influential Stage series of synthesizers. With updated technologies including the Nord Lead A1 Synth Engine with sample playback, Nord C2D organ, and enhanced Piano Section, the Nord Stage 3 is a versatile performance keyboard.
The enhanced Piano section has doubled memory for the exclusive Nord Piano Library with 120 voice polyphony and creative new Piano Filters.
Nord Stage 3 features the award-winning C2D Organ simulations of B3 Tonewheel and Vintage Transistor Organs with two brand new Principal Pipe Organs. Two Organ models can be used simultaneously and the updated vintage 122 Rotary Speaker can be used in each slot independently.
The Stage 3 Synth section features acclaimed Nord Lead A1 Synth Engine with Sample Playback and vibrant OLED display for all Oscillator functions.
Nord Stage 3 Features:
- OLED-displays for Program and Synth section
- Seamless transitions when changing programs
- Extended Split functionality with optional Crossfade
- Song List Mode
- Extended Morph Destinations
- Piano Section
- Doubled memory (2GB) for the Nord Piano Library
- Greatly expanded polyphony (120 voices)
- Creative Filter presets
- Layer category
- Synth Section
- Nord Lead A1 Synth Engine with Sample playback
- Dedicated OLED display for Oscillator functions
- Expanded Memory (480 MB) for the Nord Sample Library
- Extended Polyphony
- Super Wave category (S-wave)
- Organ Section
- Nord C2D Organ Engine
- 2 new Principal Pipe Organ models
- Model 122 Vintage Rotary Speaker - available per Slot
- Physical Drawbars for Nord Stage 3 Compact
- Improved Delay with added Feedback filters and Analog Mode
- Filter Mode with Resonance
- Separate Compressor per Slot with Amount and Fast mode
- Separate Reverb per Slot with Bright mode