The Yamaha EMX7 and EMX5 were designed specifically for musicians, performers, or public speakers who put a premium on sound quality and convenient operation, and are ready to take their sound reinforcement to the next level. Despite their compact construction, only speakers and a microphone are required to configure a fully functioning, extremely portable, and reliable sound system with all the tools you need to mix, process, and deliver your audio just the way you want, anywhere you want.
The EMX7 and EMX5 models feature a built-in high-efficiency power amplifier of 2 x 710W and 2 x 630W of output power respectively. Despite their low power consumption, these amps are capable of very high volume output, yet still manage to remain surprisingly lightweight. Both models also come equipped with an onboard overload protection function to improve reliability and prolong component life and performance quality.
The EMX5 is a box-type robust and portable powered mixer featuring high efficiency power amplifier of 630W and mixer with comprehensive effects, 1-Knob Master EQ and built-in feedback suppressor.
Yamaha EMX5 Features:
- Powerful and High Efficiency Class-D Amplifier
- 12 Line Inputs (8 mono + 4 stereo)
- High-Z input (channel 4) to connect guitars or basses directly
- 1-Knob Master EQ™
- Onboard Feedback Suppressor
- Comprehensive, professional 24 different effects
- Metal chassis for extended operation and robustness
- Large handles for extreme portability and protection
- Universal power supply eliminates concern on power fluctuations
- Optional rack-mount kit available
Yamaha EMX5 Specifications:
- Frequency response: Input to SPEAKERS : +1 dB/-3 dB(40 Hz to 20 kHz), Input to STEREO OUT, AUX1 SEND, AUX2 SEND : +0.5 dB/-1 dB(20 Hz to 20 kHz) , refer to the nominal output level @ 1 kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: Input to SPEAKERS: 0.1% @10 W (40 Hz to 20 kHz), 0.05% @ 50 W (1 kHz) ; Input to STEREO OUT, AUX1 SEND,AUX2 SEND: 0.03% @ +14 dBu (20 Hz to 20 kHz), 0.007% @ +20 dBu (1 kHz),(THD+N, measured with 22 kHz LPF)
- Crosstalk: -85 dB (1 kHz, Measured with 1 kHz bandpass filter)
- Power requirements: AC 100-240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 42 W (Idle) / 210 W (1/8 Power)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 465 x 308 x 325 mm
- Net Weight: 9.5 kg (20.9 lbs)